Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Tori Spelling Has Announced That She Is Pregnant With Baby Number 4

Just five months after giving birth to her third baby, Hattie, Tori Spelling has announced that she is expecting baby number 4 with hubby Dean McDermott. Tori gave birth to her and Dean’s youngest daughter last October. They also have Liam who is 5 and Stella who is 3 years old.Tori went to her website [...]

Yesterday was a pretty quiet yet eventful day. I got my workout run done early so that I could make my haircut appointment and chop off all of my hair. Then, last night, I met up with Ollie, Caleb, Tam and Rob for some pre-birthday drinks in celebration of Caleb’s birthday tomorrow. It was kind of go go go for me yesterday but not at all too hectic.




As far as Thursdays go, yesterday was a pretty good one. My workout felt great, I head is newly shorn and I got to spend good quality time with some of my favorite people. Tonight, David and I will be seeing The Hunger Games so I’m looking forward to that. I loved the film so much the first time I saw it that I cannot WAIT to see it again tonight :)


It’s a cloudy and cool day today … since I’m not running, I’m thinking about going for a hike. HMMM. It’s Friday, y’all. Happy Weekend!




Hotel luxe Marrakech
romantic birthday ideas
teen halloween costume
how to perform hypnosis
Bessie Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment