Saturday, June 23, 2012

Beyoncé Tweets, Launches A New Website

Beyoncé may have joined Twitter ages ago but it wasn’t until this week that she posted her first tweet ever. Bey used the opportunity to point her 3 million+ followers to her newly revamped official website. Dubbed the BeyHive, Beyoncé‘s new site is a cornucopia of new information including personal photos and videos. Click below [...]

Late yesterday afternoon I met up with my homegirl Ollie for a quick run around the Silverlake Reservoir here in LA. I’m not sure what the Hell I was expecting but … the route turned out to be much more strenuous than I had anticipated. Because we had committed to running 2 loops around the reservoir (a little over 4 miles), we made sure to complete our task … but it was not easy … not at all.




I was really unprepared for the steep hilliness that would be involved in the run … as a result, I gassed out way too early in my run. I started to get ankle pain and then knee pain in my left leg so … I had to walk some of the way. I know it’s not a failure to walk but, I dunno, I guess I had my heart set on a solid 4 mile run. I’ll be better prepared for the reservoir the next time … and there will be a next time. After our run, Ollie and I stuffed our mugs at Pho Cafe … and it was DELISH! My 5K training schedule has me resting today and tomorrow but … I’m going to run a few miles today at the gym to keep my legs fresh and to mentally get over my crappy run yesterday. I’m taking tomorrow off for sure tho … I want to be ready for the Hollywood 5K Race Saturday morning :)


Tonight, Adriana and I have a dinner/movie date. We’ll be having delicious Mexican and then will be seeing American Reunion at the ArcLight. It should be fun … but first … I must run. I cannot believe this is my life now. As much as the running isn’t the most pleasurable thing, I do look forward to it … almost on a daily basis. Who knows, maybe I’ll be ready to tackle a full on marathon shortly after my half-marathon in September ;)




Breaking news flash
Edward Burne-jones
Edwin Twombly
produit de défiscalisation
Crispy information

No comments:

Post a Comment