Saturday, September 10, 2011

Wedding Music Guide: How To Hire Music Entertainment

I have picked out, in my opinion, the 5 Best Techno Songs from 1990 to1995. I enjoy a wide variety of electronic music, so some of these picks might be better classified as Rave, Electronic Dance, Trance, Eurodance, Electronica or maybe even House. Genres are getting a little too specific anyway, and there are way too many different classifications. So, if the song was at least partly synthetic, and had a good enough beat to dance to it, then it made my list. Techno songs usually have several different mixes of the same song, so if there is a specific version that I like it will be noted after the song title.

Pierre-auguste Renoir
hearsay that counts
James Polk
latest facts
Dolley Madison

No comments:

Post a Comment