Thursday, September 1, 2011

David Beckham Skateboards With His Sons

Last week we saw cute photos of little Cruz David Beckham shredding on his skateboard at a skate park here in SoCal while his nervous mother Victoria Beckham watched from the back seat of her chauffeured car. This weekend, the Beckham boys went back to the skate park but this time they were accompanied by [...]

Yesterday was a fairly quiet day around here … I spent much of the day relaxing at home while David and his college BFF Diana went shopping all over town. I met up with them after they finished their little outing and we all met up with Josh and Darion for a fun dinner at Gobi Mongolian BBQ in Silverlake, CA:




While I must admit that Gobi isn’t quite as good as my beloved BD’s Mongolian BBQ back home in Detroit, it was a pretty passable runner-up. We all had a great time together.


Tonight, I’m planning to check out Tom Lenk‘s new one-man show at the Comedy Central Theater here in LA … I’m so excited!!


Happy Monday and Happy Week ahead!!



Left Eye Lisa
Cookies
internet news
traiteur mariage
Frida Kahlo

No comments:

Post a Comment