Monday, July 16, 2012

Fashion Star The Biggest Loser Preview Videos

Who is ready for a little sneak peek at The Biggest Loser and Fashion Star? Well even if you aren’t I have going to share them with you so you better get ready. The Biggest Loser and Fashion Star are two of my favorite Tuesday night shows and I love being able to get a little glimpse at what the next episodes are going to bring. This week is no exception to that either and for you Fashion Star fans I have some extra goodies for you as well. Since I only have one fantastic preview of The Biggest Loser I will kick things off with that video because well it is a doozy. As you may or may not know there was some controversy on the ranch this season, well on the next episode of TBL fans will find out just how much of that story was fact and just how much was fiction. You might be wondering how I can possibly top that, well I don’t know if I can but let me try with a looksy at the next episode of Fashion Star. If that wasn’t enough see what happens when Mentor Nicole Richie encourages Ross to [...]

agence web marketing
Login
Yves Klein
lit
lettre de vente

No comments:

Post a Comment