Monday, March 19, 2012

Its Official! Halle Berry Olivier Martinez Are Gettin Hitched!

Congratulations are in order for actors Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez because over the weekend, Martinez confirmed officially that he and Halle are engaged to be married! Rumors started going around back in January that the couple were engaged but neither one of them would confirm. Speaking to the press this weekend, Olivier confirmed that [...]

Last night Jonah Hill hosted this weekend’s episode of Saturday Night Live (and was mildly entertaining, nothing at all special or worth talking about, to be honest) … one of the skits caught my attention … and not for the right reasons. One of the skits featured an all caucasian cast poking fun at Japanese J-Pop culture that started out cute and funny, IMHO, but as the stereotypes kept adding up … felt more and more … wrong. Click below to check out the skit and see what I mean.




As I said, I enjoyed the skit at first … but somewhere along the way, prolly as the “Japanese accents” got more and more ridiculous, the skit started to feel … just, wrong. I’m hesitant to call it outright racist but … that thought does keep rolling around in my mind. I honestly think that if the skit were mocking Mexican culture (like Cholo/Chola culture — even tho I don’t, personally, associate with Cholo/Chola culture) then I would find the skit unfunny and very racist. The accents are what really bother me. What do y’all think? Am I being overly sensitive or do you, too feel that this skit is really just … wrong?



[Source]




produit bien etre
anti cholesterol
week end golf
salle de reception pour mariage
lit

No comments:

Post a Comment